Friday, November 16, 2018

Meaning of a song




   I have always liked songs and musics and I believe every song has a message its trying to deliver. For the song above, it is an old song but I like it because it gives me motivational strength when I needed it. So I'll try to show what I understand about the song.

   During the part "Hope when you take that jump, you don't feel the fall" it is trying to say that whatever you want to do not think about the bad side of it. "Hope when the water rises, you built a wall" means when you face challenges, giving up should never be an option instead you try to overcome it. "Hope that you fall in love and it hurts so bad. The only way you can know is to give it all you have" whatever you do in your life you should give it all you have even if its hard as it will be worth it.

   "Hope when the moment comes, you'll say I, I did it all I, I did it all I owned every second that this world could give I saw so many places the things that I did. Yeah, worth every broken bone I swear I lived" as you get older you will not be able to do the things you once were able to do so you should do it all while you have the time and before you die you will be satisfied with every second of your life. Do not make the pain not worth it by giving up instead do it even if it hurts and be satisfied in the end for doing it.

   For me this song is about living life to the fullest, never give up and do everything you want. I really feel this song should really get the attention it deserves, I believe this song could motivate others in life just like how it did to me. That's all from me, until we meet again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment