Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Majulah Singapura!

   Today is the 9th of August which marks the 53rd national day of Singapore. You know sometimes us Singaporeans always look at Singapore's bad side that definitely can be improved but when it is national day season we all will get together as one and celebrate this memorable occasion. That's what makes this day special, we'll all be able to truly see the beautiful side of Singapore.


   It's a shame this year I won't be celebrating it in Singapore. Some of my friends will be performing in the NDP this year, I hope I'll also be able to do the same thing one day. It just makes me happy to watch the videos of NDP even though I don't attend it.

   That would be all from me, Thank you for reading and have a great national day and Majulah Singapura!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment